soul alignment of Benedict with Frauenkirche Munich
David Dalton
2023-01-03 06:38:38 UTC
Since Pope Emeritus Benedict was Archbishop of Munich and Freising
in Germany before he became Pope, I have facilitated (he had
to agree) a soul alignment between him and Frauenkirche Munich.
This soul alignment, which can be in place even when he is
in Heaven, is similar to the alignment Jesus made between
himself and the then and future (to then) sacrificial bread
and wine at The Last Supper. I was capable of facilitating
such an alignment since I am a primary avatar type. If
I am right and the assisted shaktipat (similar to Pentecost)
has occurred, all those ordained to bishop level, including
Pope Francis, are now secondary avatar types and should be able
to verify the soul alignment of Benedict with Frauenkirche Munich
and facilitate others of their own. (I found I could not
do it until I verified there was no existing soul alignment
of any someone with Frauenkirche Munich.)
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)
David Dalton
2023-01-04 06:27:54 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Since Pope Emeritus Benedict was Archbishop of Munich and Freising
in Germany before he became Pope, I have facilitated (he had
to agree) a soul alignment between him and Frauenkirche Munich.
This soul alignment, which can be in place even though he is
in Heaven, is similar to the alignment Jesus made between
himself and the then and future (to then) sacrificial bread
and wine at The Last Supper. I was capable of facilitating
such an alignment since I am a primary avatar type.
If I am right and the assisted shaktipat (similar to Pentecost)
has occurred, all those ordained to bishop level, including
Pope Francis, are now secondary avatar types and should be able
to verify the soul alignment of Benedict with Frauenkirche Munich
and facilitate others of their own. (I found I could not
do it until I first verified there was no existing soul
alignment of any someone with Frauenkirche Munich.)
I think I should have broken the above into paragraphs.

If a sermon from Frauenkirche Munich was being broadcast
on radio, I guess it would be FM radio. :-) Assisted
shaktipat recipients also have religious ritual and
tenchomagick (or technomancy or magitek) abilities
and could combine them in doing virtual services,
or even in using better use of a sound system.

Mothers Superior in denominations that do not ordain
women are also assisted shaktipat recipients. See
the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of
my Salmon of the Thorns web page for a more
extensive descriptive list of assisted shaktipat
recipients (a.s.r.).
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you