Jesus has acted
David Dalton
2023-01-23 01:52:54 UTC
The Jesus popthrough was applied at 0013 UTC January 23, 2023.

It should be readable by meditation by those ordained
by human or humans to priest level or equivalent, but
not higher, so the front lines.

If you know anyone so ordained, please relay this to
him or her, even just as a joke.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)
tesla sTinker
2023-02-01 05:25:06 UTC
Post by David Dalton
The Jesus popthrough was applied at 0013 UTC January 23, 2023.
It should be readable by meditation by those ordained
by human or humans to priest level or equivalent, but
not higher, so the front lines.
If you know anyone so ordained, please relay this to
him or her, even just as a joke.
You label Jesus as a liar. Dam you to hell.
You have to have a valid ordination in order to be one of
His true priests. He said this. Would you like me show
you where he said it, in the true Bible. fuck you I will not.
I do not owe you a dam thing.

He never said such